Who Should Attend?
Individuals and/or their cooks who want more healthy and delicious soups, meals, salads, snacks, tonics, juices, sweet treats and nut milks to prepare for themselves and their families.
Villa Chefs wanting to up their repertoire of vegetarian and vegan dishes to meet the growing demand of clients wanting more meat-free options.
What’s The Cost?
US$395, includes lunch, snacks, recipes and a signed copy of my Live Fit Kitchen Cookbook.
What Do I Get?
- New and creative ways to prepare local foods so that they give you energy instead of sap your vitality.
- High protein plant-based dishes that actually taste fantastic so you can cut down on the amount of meat you eat.
- Creative High Vitality ways to prepare fish and chicken for the family.
- Delicious, fresh LIVE salads and “to live for” salad dressings which will change the way you look at your greens.
- Easy to make, super good for you soups and appetizers that you will love preparing.
- Super nutritious snacks and amazing deserts that your family wi l love you for.
- Health, Wellness and Fitness tips that will give you a new lease on life and get you to be excited to be in the kitchen again!
- All this and more, plus your very own signed copy of my Live Fit Kitchen Cookbook.
- Includes lunch, snacks and two mini Yoga and Breathing Classes.
- All you need to bring is your open heart and mind, a notebook and pen and wear loose comfortable clothing as we wi l move our bodies and get our energy flowing